Arkio is a collaborative design tool that enables you to easily sketch buildings, interiors and entire urban plans with others in VR as well as on PCs, tablets and phones - learn more
Arkio features a unique volumetric modeling kernel built for VR and mobile devices, making the modeling experience feel closer to physical model-making than traditional 3D apps. In Arkio you can either start modeling from scratch or import your own 3D models and 2D images, then sketch on top of them and export your work back to Autodesk® Revit® as native Revit geometry.
Using our Autodesk® BIM 360® integration you can easily import your latest Revit Central file directly into Arkio without having to open Revit on a PC. Enabling you to work from any device such as the Oculus Quest, tablet, or phone to plan a quick virtual meeting and to explore new ideas together that can be exported back to a Revit model stored on your BIM 360 account.
- Collaborate and design with up to 16 people in the same scene
- 8 powerful and easy to use volumetric modeling tools
- Work from any scale - use your hands in god scale or move things around at human scale, like having design superpowers
- Load existing 3D maps from Open Street maps
- Import and draw on 3D models from design tools like Revit, BIM 360, Rhino or Sketchup using our native plugins and OBJ import
- Export your designs back to other design tools, including to Revit as native geometry and families
- Create design options on the fly, make changes and see both the original and the new version presented side-by-side
- Smart components that can be grabbed, stretched, and glued like physical building blocks
- Position and keep editing your models in AR
- Work with program data, sun studies, sections and more!
This app integration adds Arkio import and export functionality to your BIM 360 projects using our BIM 360 web portal.
Visit our website to learn more about Arkio and our other plugins for Revit and Rhinoceros.
About This VersionVersion 1.0.0, 6/6/2021