Lean4Team is a project management solution connected to your Autodesk® BIM 360® account. It is designed for the practical implementation of Lean in BIM and Construction teams, with the goal to eliminate waste. It provides a real-time, shared understanding of activity and status, making it the ideal tool to manage BIM projects.
Lean4Team benefits include:
- Advanced team visibility into projects in the pipeline and projects in process — keeping your team organized and focused on priorities
- Finish up on tasks with a lot of people without having to set up meetings for them
- Efficient for users who don't want to be interrupted by project managers — your boss can see the status instead of asking
- Makes it easy to anticipate problems and possibilities and alter your actions according to positive or negative conditions
- Accelerates project delivery for contractors by enabling the office to easily coordinate and connect while empowering the field to anticipate and act
- Increases the reliability of project work plans while providing insight into the root causes that can erode team productivity and project profit
- Helps to move on from a physical Kanban board to an electronic board
The single user trial is available for free. You can download them directly from this page.
When you complete installation process, you can run software to explore its capabilities, including BIM 360 integration. The only limitation in the trial version is that you cannot share your project information with other team members. To request the enterprise version with full collaboration capabilities, please contact our customer care team at: https://lean4team.eu/contact