Permissio is a practical permission viewing and investigation interface tool enhancing Autodesk® capabilities by helping teams manage permissions within the Autodesk® BIM 360® Document Management interface, as a third-party app built on the Autodesk Forge platform. As an extension to Autodesk BIM 360 document management interface, Permissio is the ultimate companion app for navigating and managing permissions.
Intended Uses of Permissio:
- Validation of user/role/company permissions after project setup
- Diagnose permissions issues in Docs by comparing:
- Users to users
- Users to assigned roles
- Users to the assigned company
- Any combination of user / role / company
- Diagnose folder changes with a snapshot. Indicates the following changes:
- New folders
- Moved & Renamed folders
- Deleted folders
Note: This application uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).
Permissio is a stand-alone desktop app that, once installed, allows you to activate a 30 day free trial on BIM 360 Docs & ACC project you wish to try out on per Hub. After the 30 days of the free trial, you will need to purchase a license through the app.