APE Mobile Connector
For companies that want to supercharge their Field Management, APE Mobile brings advanced site form capability designed specifically for construction and engineering contractors.
With APE Mobile you can:
- Use more sophisticated checklists, issues, and daily logs as well as handle all other site paperwork including Take 5's, Pre-starts, Permits, ITPs, complex engineering forms and more.
- Retain your existing forms and workflows. You don’t need to change your current workflows to use APE Mobile.
- Produce PDFs that look like your existing paper forms, or which can be customized to your exact requirements.
- Use a browser-based app or mobile apps that work both online and offline (on iOS, Android, and/or Windows).
- Use the APE Mobile Site Assistant to get answers to questions like “Show me all inspections for phase 2.1” or “How much concrete did we pour today?”
Benefits include increased productivity, better data quality, more time on site and less in the office, savings on scanning and transcription, and more timely and up-to-date data. APE Mobile users can invoice faster, reduce rework, and instantly understand what is happening on site.
The APE Mobile Connector enables you to link selected Autodesk® BIM 360® users and projects to APE Mobile. Once this is done, the PDFs for APE Mobile forms will appear in an APE Mobile subfolder within the appropriate Project Files folder.
Please note that APE Mobile is a pre-requisite for the APE Mobile Connector.
A free two-week trial of APE Mobile is available to BIM 360 users that want to give it a try. Users that already have APE Mobile can enable the connector on the Admin -> Integrations page.