Arkio is a collaborative design tool that enables you to easily sketch buildings, interiors and entire urban plans with others in VR as well as on PCs, tablets and phones - learn more
Arkio features a unique volumetric modeling kernel built for VR and mobile devices, making the modeling experience feel closer to physical model-making than traditional 3D apps. In Arkio you can either start modeling from scratch or import your own 3D models and 2D images, then sketch on top of them and export your work back to Autodesk® Revit® as native Revit geometry.
Using this integration you can easily import your latest Revit files directly to Arkio without having to open Revit on a PC. Enabling you to work from any device such as the Meta Quest, tablet, or phone to plan a quick virtual meeting and to explore new ideas together that can be exported back to a Revit model stored on your Autodesk® BIM 360® account.
- Collaborate and design with up to 24 people in the same scene
- 8 Powerful and easy-to-use volumetric modeling tools
- Work on existing 3D maps or import your own models (OBJ, glTF)
- Bi-directional plugins to Revit, Rhino, Sketchup Unity and BIM 360
- Export your designs back to Unity as Game Objects and Revit as native families
- Work from any scale - use your hands in god scale or move things at human scale - like having design superpowers
- Create design options on the fly, make changes and see both the original and the new version presented side-by-side
- Smart components that can be grabbed, stretched, and glued like physical building blocks
- View BIM info and add notes and markups on your model for design reviews
- Work with program data, sun studies, sections and more!
This app integration adds Arkio import and export functionality to your BIM 360 projects using our BIM 360 web portal.
Visit our website to learn more about Arkio and our other plugins for Revit and Rhinoceros.
The app is compatible with Autodesk® Build & BIM 360 Docs.
We love Arkio! This app has so many features. You can view and collaborate with others on your Revit and BIM 360 projects from various devices like VR headsets and mobile phones.
The app even allows 3D modeling together, working in AR and you can load all your markups and 3D geometry back to Revit. Thanks for creating this app guys and keep up the great work!