Purpose-built for the AEC & Manufacturing
ProjectReady delivers the Integrated Data Environment for the AEC/O with connected workflows & a revolutionary approach to project collaboration; bringing everything together in the context of the project.
Solving the Challenges of Interoperability
ProjectReady helps clients solve the biggest challenge, risk, and expense in the industry today: Interoperability, by uniquely connecting Autodesk® BIM 360™ to Microsoft 365, Bluebeam and Box to deliver a solution that is rapid to deploy, easy to use & extends the basics of AEC Project Management & Document Control.
Reduced Administrative Overhead
- Build, connect and secure – in under five minutes – Autodesk BIM 360, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams and Box
- Automated security and governance across platforms
- Real-time synchronization of content from Autodesk BIM 360 to SharePoint
- Secure invitation of users to the project with Azure Active Directory
Connected Workflows Across Platforms (Autodesk BIM 360, SharePoint, Box, Microsoft Teams)
- Document Control (Content Approval, Registration, Review, RFI & Change Order)
- Automated Governance
- Connected Email
- Surface Workflows Across Platforms: Find and answer issues in Autodesk BIM 360 right from ProjectReady
- Project Management: Single place for your project management and communications needs so you can view your project through a single pane of glass
- Comprehensive Dashboards
- Communications: Project centric communication and management with Microsoft Teams by connecting and embedding ProjectReady directly into your channel automatically
ProjectReady ROI & Value
ProjectReady drives value through simple, repeatable standards. Applying process over platform, ProjectReady delivers a simple, intuitive solution to the challenges of interoperability, document control, project management and IT administration.
ProjectReady offers the highest return on investment available in market today:
- 95% reduction of IT overhead and cost
- 76% reduction in time required to establish document control processes