pmxExportKML is a plug-in for Autodesk® AutoCAD® Civil 3D® and Autodesk® AutoCAD® Map that exports Autodesk® AutoCAD® and FDO (Feature Class Objects) objects to a KML version 2.2 file. The KML file can be opened and viewed in Google Earth or any other application with KML support.
This application is compatible with the following versions of Civil 3D: 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017.
- Export AutoCAD objects.
- Export FDO type objects.
- Export data from objects: attributes from blocks and AutoCAD objects, fields and values from FDO objects.
- Create/use overlays in your KML.
- Can create dynamic details.
- Create, save and reuse styles, layers and projects easily.
- Use spatial filters defined in Map.
- Export the full project or only the desired data with the use of spatial filters.
- Can combine and export features with different coordinate systems.
- Define and use custom Zoom Levels for layers to optimize viewing efficiency in Google Earth.
- Themed interface with multiple styles and color support.
- Bonus feature: Extract and draw in Map the geometry of any feature without the need to manually check-out the features. Also supports WFS feature class objects.
The application comes with full 30 - days trial. After that you need to buy a license.
On command prompt you need to type: PMXEXPORTKML_CURRENTID.
Then send the generated key (Current ID) to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive the license file after confirmation of payment.
The current ID can be also obtained from the "About" menu.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).