Pipe Network catalog for EU marketWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
This is an additional content pack for your Autodesk® Civil 3D®. It enables you to create pipe network related tasks with components that are based on EN/ISO standards and/or manufacturer specific data sheets.
After installation, you need to point to the new catalog path. Using Civil 3D default user interface and the ribbon, go to: Home > Create Design > Set Pipe Network Catalog. A new dialog opens, select the folder to where you installed the content. You should then pick a new “Pipe catalog” and a new “Structure catalog”.
Installation depends on your Civil 3D version:
- Default installation path for Civil 3D 2022 is (can be changed during installation): C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\C3D 2022\enu\Pipes Catalog After installation, the following catalogs are copied into specified location:
- EN Plastic Pipes (Generic)
- EN Plastic Pipes (Pipelife)
- EN Structures (Generic)
- EN support-files
- Please read additional information from the catalog EN support-files. For example, you need to copy some of the templates to your current Civil 3D template folder, so that structures can be correctly used.
- This catalog is no different from default catalogs in terms of how to start using it. You simply need to assign new catalogs first and create pipe network parts based on new content.
More information about the use of the current content can be found from: https://www.flowbim.ee
Content is carefully tested but delivered as is. Although no files are altered during installation, users are responsible by themselves if changes are applied to any of files. It is recommended that a backup is made before any copy/replace is carried out.
Please use "." as a decimal symbol in your Windows' Control Panel > Region settings. Otherwise the content (especially structures) may not work correctly.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|2022.0.1 - fixed an issue with the installer dialog, installer dialog is now resizable (no change in content) 2022.0.0 - initial release|
|Pipes - Fully changed with Civil 3D 2022 (EN/ISO standard based, Manufacturer specific content) Structures - No changes|
|Added 2021 support.|
|Added 2020 support.|
|Added 2019 support.|
|Added 2018 support.|