Description Key ImporterWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
1. Create an Excel file without header information, containing 5 columns of data.
Column 1: Description Key Code
Column 2: Point Style name
Column 3: Point Label Style name
Column 4: Full description Format (use $* to use Raw Description as Full Description)
Column 5: Layer Name for the Point object
2. Run the Description Key Importer command button.
3. Use the Browse button to select your Excel file.
4. Specify any additional Description Key settings in columns 6 and higher if desired.
5. Click the OK button to import the Description Keys into the current Civil 3D drawing.
Verify the new Description Key Set in the Settings tab of the Civil 3D Toolspace.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
Be sure to use Point Style, Point Label Styles, and Layer Names from your existing Civil 3D DWT Template.
Compatible with Microsoft Excel 2016 and later.
|Version Number||Version Description|