C3DR Average Slope ReportsWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
The product allows for the calculation of average slopes of surfaces by contour lengths. This is useful when required by government agencies.
The Add-ins Tab should contain the two commands or you can type C3DRAvgSlope or C3DRAvgSlopeByRange at the command line.
The Avg Slope Report extracts the contours from the surface and then reports data in an Autodesk® AutoCAD® table.
The Avg Slope Report Ranges extracts the triangles from the surface, calculates the slope of the triangles, calculates the contour segments on the triangle, and then the report outputs to either csv or an AutoCAD Table.
• The Plus button adds a row to the slope ranges.
• The Red X button removes the selected row in the slope ranges.
• Minor Contour Interval is the interval the report will be run on.
• Major Contour Interval is for information only and is 5x the Minor Contour and is not used.
• Header - The header of the column for the output report. It is modifiable by the user.
• Start Slope - The start slope of the range.
• End Slope - The end slope of the range
o Note that there is no error checking of the ranges.
• Color Index – The color applied to the polylines within the range if the Create Polylines for Ranges option is selected.
• AutoCAD Table - The report will be added at the user's selected point.
• CSV File - The report will be output to a CSV file.
• CSV Path - The path the report will be output to.
• ... Button - Allows for the save location of the CSV file to be saved.
• Create Polylines for Ranges - Creates polylines for each range. The created polylines' color start at color index 1 and is incremented by 1 for each range. This provides a way to show where the contours occur and to check the report's data. It defaults as off.
• Ok - Closes the window and then the report will run.
• Close - Closes the window and the report will be canceled.
The reports will be slightly different since they are reporting on two different methods of extracting the data. This occurs most often when in areas where the surface has flat triangles. Messages are sent to the command line indicating the location of the flat triangles. This most often occurs in surfaces created from contours instead of TIN data.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Reports the average slope by contours within slope ranges.
Runs the C3DR Average Slope Report based on extracted contours from a surface.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
The product is installed in this location: C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\ApplicationPlugins\C3DRAvgSlopeReport.bundle
No known issues
|Version Number||Version Description|