Grade Slope Along SurfaceWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
The app is quite easy to use beginning by prompting for a tin surface.
Next, the user may enter the desired grade/slope (default value is 2.00%) or pick the start point for the 3D Polyline.
After selecting the start point, the app will show two arrows at the grade/slope value, if applicable.
The user can again adjust the grade/slope as desired and the arrows will reflect the entered value.
Entering a grade/slope of a negative value will indicate a downslope, positive indicates an upslope.
Picking a point on one side or the other will plot the 3D Polyline in that direction until the desired grade/slope can no longer be achieved.
Creates a 3D polyline at a desired grade or slope along the tin surface.
1. Download the MSI installer from the Autodesk App Store – it may have already started downloading after purchasing.
2. Close Autodesk® Civil 3D®.
3. Install the MSI installer downloaded in step 1. The application will install to the directory below – all contents will be held within a respective bundle folder.
4. At this time, it is important to determine if you desire a network license installation or a standalone license installation. Please see the respective links below based on your determination of license type. Additionally, please read the up about Red Transit Consultants, LLC licensing on our website; link provided below.
c. Licensing: TBD
5. Launch Civil 3D. Depending on which licensing option chosen, you may be prompted to select your license file. You should see a ribbon tab called Pipe Network Tools containing all of the tools the app provides.
The app will only process on tin surfaces. If the entered grade/slope exceeds a possible slope, the green graphic arrows representing that grade/slope will not appear.
|Upgraded for 2023 product (No change in version number). Updated for 2022 version.
|Modified licensing system so that in Network licensing situations the app only obtains a license when a command is executed. Autodesk® Civil 3D® still has to be closed to release the license.
|Licensing system has been changed to Flexera. We now offer network licensing capabilities as well as other features.