Polyline OD ElevationWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
2D polylines can be assigned an elevation value to define 3D contour lines, these can be used to create a 3D surface model.
- Import a Shape (SHP) file using the MAPIMPORT command. The SHP file should define polylines and contain elevation data.
- Once the polyline entities have been created from the SHP file execute the MOVETOODELEVATION command.
- Selected the imported polylines.
- Specify the Object Data Table to work with, this should be the same name specified when importing the SHP file data.
- Specify the Object Data Field to read elevation values from, this will also have been defined when importing the SHP file data.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Prompts the user for a selection of polylines, OD table and field. Based on the values provided the command will move the polylines to the specified elevation values.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
Entity selection is limited to polylines. Elevation values must use the REAL data type.
Contact the author Benjamin Weir via firstname.lastname@example.org
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Added 2020 support (No change in version number).|