Polyline OD ElevationWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
2D polylines can be assigned an elevation value to define 3D contour lines, these can be used to create a 3D surface model.
- Import a Shape (SHP) file using the MAPIMPORT command. The SHP file should define polylines and contain elevation data.
- Once the polyline entities have been created from the SHP file execute the MOVETOODELEVATION command.
- Selected the imported polylines.
- Specify the Object Data Table to work with, this should be the same name specified when importing the SHP file data.
- Specify the Object Data Field to read elevation values from, this will also have been defined when importing the SHP file data.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Prompts the user for a selection of polylines, OD table and field. Based on the values provided the command will move the polylines to the specified elevation values.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this plug-in from Autodesk App Store has already installed the plug-in. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
Entity selection is limited to polylines. Elevation values must use the REAL data type.
Contact the author Benjamin Weir via firstname.lastname@example.org
|Version Number||Version Description|