Express MultiClipWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Run DC_XMCLIP in the Autodesk® AutoCAD® Command prompt.
- Select the entities to clip. (Multi-selectable)
- Select closed curves. (Multi-selectable)
(Closed curve type should be circle, ellipse, polyline)
- Remove all clips of the entity at once. (BLOCK/XREF/IMAGE)
- Run DC_RMCLIP in the AutoCAD Command prompt.
- Select the clipped entities. (Multi-selectable)
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
XCLIP with multiple boundaries (BLOCK/XREF/IMAGE)
Remove all clips of the entity at once. (BLOCK/XREF/IMAGE)
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10/11) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Version Number||Version Description|
|AutoCAD 2024 version support|
|AutoCAD 2022 version support|
|Added 2020 support. No change in version number.|