Quick Increment CopyWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
- The first time you run the app, it will add some registry value to register app with Autodesk® AutoCAD®. Choose "Always load this application", and then the app will load automatically every time AutoCAD is started.
- When AutoCAD loads, type 123COPY to invoke the command
- Select object(s)
- Specify base point. You can change the Increase Entity by "ENTITY" option.
- Specify the second point. You can change the type to Manual, Array, Rotation Array or Increment.
- Specify the third point if the type is Array or Rotation.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Copy and Increment with the Preview
The installer that ran when you downloaded this plug-in from Autodesk App Store has already installed the plug-in. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8/8.1/10) or Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs, (Windows XP) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|