Alignment SONE to worksheetWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Start by opening a Microsoft® Excel® worksheet, fill in then pre-select a range of 2 input columns of (Station + Offset) or (Northing, Easting) values. Remember to reserve 2 blank columns next to the selected columns;
- Press Alt+Tab to return to Civil 3D, invoke the NTCL_SONE command. An user-form will appear;
- On the user-form, select your existed alignment;
- Select macro mode: 1 (Station, offset to Northing, Easting) or 2 (Station, offset to Northing, Easting). Click the button SO=>NE or NE=>SO base on your desired. The results will be written to the next 2 columns in Excel.
- If you have multiple Excel instances already open, this tool may tie to the last activated Excel instance but sometimes it doesn't. In such a case, please close all open Excel® instances; close (end task) any invisible Excel.exe processes by Task manager and then re-open only one Excel® instance.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Batch inquiry & export Civil 3D alignment Station, Offset/ Northing, Easting to Microsoft® Excel® worksheet, based on pre-selected cells value
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
- Be aware that unsaved values that are overwritten in the Excel® worksheet by this app cannot be undone in Excel®. It is recommended to save Excel® worksheet & reserve at least 2 blank columns next to the selected range before running this app;
- If no results are returned to Excel, please check: (a) Input values are correct, sometimes SO, NE values may be outside alignment range (b) App is being tied to an invisible running Excel.exe process. In such cases, please close all Excel® instances, including those invisible Excel.exe process
- If no Excel® worksheet is open before, this app will try to open a blank worksheet. Your input must be copied to this blank worksheet. In case you want to use input values from an existing worksheet, just close the app and the blank worksheet, pre-open existing worksheet before running this app;
- This app only works with desktop versions of Microsoft® Excel®. In case multiple Microsoft® Excel® versions are installed, this app may work with the default version.
|Version Number||Version Description|