Styles LinkerWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
1) Use the nsobStylesLinker command from ribbon to launch the Styles Linker manager. Pick corresponding Profile Style from the dropdown box in the second column. Pick the corresponding Section Style from the dropdown box in the 3rd column to establish associations with Surface Styles.
2) Using the nsobApplyLinkedStyles from ribbon, Select profile or section objects to apply the linked styles.
3) Import pre-made/pre-linked styles using the first yellow button on the right side of dialog box.
4) Import linked-styles from dwg/dwt and xml files using the yellow buttons on the right side of dialog box.
5) Export linked styles to existing or new dwg(s)/dwt(s) files using the green buttons on the right side of dialog box.
6) Check the Auto-Assign checkbox to automatically assign styles of Profiles/Sections depending on the Surface styles
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Launches the Styles Linker Manager dialog box where user can establish relationships between Surface Styles to Section/Profile object styles.
Apply the linked styles to Profile and Section objects, by selection.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
This tool is limited to only Civil 3D Surface, Profile and Section Styles.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Added 2019 support (No change in version number).|