NRG InterfaceWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
- With the relevant design model open; to export horizontal and vertical alignment, type NRGEXPORTALIGNMENTS.
- In the following dialogue box select the alignment(s) you wish to export to NRG. Multiple alignments can be selected with the use of the shift and control keys.
- Select the location you wish to store the NRG alignment.
- To export coordinate strings; type NRGEXPORTCORRIDORS into the command line.
- In the following dialogue box select the corridors you wish to export.
- If multiple corridors are selected they will be merged into one NRG coordinate file.
- Finally select the location you wish to store the file.
The above is relevant if NRG is NOT installed on the same machine. If NRG is installed, the process is even more streamline, as the control can identify the NRG project structure and store the files in the correct directories.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Exports multiple horizontal and vertical alignments to native NRG *.NST files.
Exports multiple corridors and their associated feature lines to a NRG ASCII ground plot format.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this plug-in from Autodesk Exchange Apps has already installed the plug-in. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/ 8/ 8.1) or Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs (Windows XP), and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|