ArqAdjustAreaWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
1. Select the polyline that will be modified: Select the polyline entity (of LwPolyline type) that will be modified. This polyline must be closed and not intersecting itself.
2. Current area: Application will display the current area of selected polyline. The number of decimals of area value will depend of your CAD software configuration.
3. Area to achieve: Specify the target area value that you want to achieve by modifying the polyline. This value must be larger than zero and different from current area.
4. Select the sides to modify: Select the sides that the application will modify in the polyline entity to achieve the new specified area. Press Enter to end the side selection.
5. Polyline update: When the final area calculation is successful the polyline will be modified to a larger or smaller one that meets the desired area. If the polyline has an associated hatch or a text field, they will be updated to reflect the new polyline shape (the drawing must be regenerated to update the field value).
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Asks for a closed polyline to adjust the area by displacing its sides.
Opens the online help of this application.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this plug-in from Autodesk App Store has already installed the plug-in. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8/8.1/10) or Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs (Windows XP), and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|