TL Dirt MoundWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
Issue the TLDirtMound command, select your OG surface and input values for the angle of repose and elevation parameters.
(Note: if only one tin surface exists in the current dwg the surface is selected automatically)
Start moving your mouse to preview the end result dynamically.
* Surface: <C3D Object> Base Civil 3D Tin surface (preset automatically if drawing contains a single surface)
* Angle of repose: <double> see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angle_of_repose for definition, default value: 45deg, range 0-90 deg
* Elevation: <double> Depending on the Mode parameter this number represents:
- absolute elevation at top of spill cone
- relative height to be added/subtracted from the surface elevation of the selected point
The elevation parameter can be negative, zero or positive number. If the top of the spill cone is determined to be below the surface the end result will be an excavation cone/hole
* POints: <integer> Number of generated points along the surface boundary, default: 360, valid range is 10-3600
* surfTingen: <boolean>, Controls the automatic generation of a Civil 3D tin surface for each dirt mound/spill cone.
* surfVolgen: <boolean>, Controls the automatic generation of a Civil 3D volume surface for each dirt mound/spill cone. Note: activating this option will disable the auto og patching option
* surfPAtch: <boolean>, Controls the automatic patching of the original/base surface. Note: activating this option will disable the auto volume surface generation option
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Creates spill-cone-shaped surfaces, updates the original surface and computes volumes in Civil 3D with dynamic preview of the results.
Activates the App with the Autodesk App Store. An active internet connection is required. Once activated the app can be used offline. This command is not available in the ribbon and needs to be manually typed in at the Civil 3D command prompt
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in.
OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10/11) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
Once the installation is complete, start Civil 3D and login with your Autodesk® user id and password. Run the TLDirtMoundActivate command to activate the app. Once activated the app can be used offline.
For questions/comments/suggestions/bug reports etc please send an email to Todor.Latev@gmail.com.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Added 2023 support (No change in version number).|