Cursor SizeWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
If you call the CS command for the first time the size of the cusor will increase to 100, if you use it again the size will change to 7.
You can set the minimum and maximum size of the cursor with the CursorSizeSetting command.
- Calling the CursorSizeSetting command opens a graphical interface to configure the minimum and maximum size that the cursor will have when called by the CS command.
- In the text box on the left place the minimum size of the cursor.
- In the text box on the right the maximum size of the cursor.
- Clicking on the accept button will change the cursor size to the minimum size designated by the user.
- Call the CS command and the size of the cursor will change to the maximum size that the user designated.
If the CS command is repeated the size will change between the minimum and maximum size assigned by the user.
The numbers must be integers and positive.
If you enter a wrong data the plugin will show you a message showing you the error.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Change the size of the cursor between two user-defined sizes
Set the minimum and maximum size to use with the CS command
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10/11) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|