TL Cogo DupeWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
Click on the TLCogoDupe icon in the Add-ins tab or type in the command directly in the command line
Adjust the app settings and select a set of cogo points to be examined for possible duplicates. Make sure cogo points are not locked or not drawn on a locked layer
If duplicates are found the app will add them to a new selection set which can then be further manipulated by the user.
Supported settings are:
* Tolerance: if two cogo points are less than this number apart from each other they're considered duplicates
* Distances: controls whether elevations are used in computing distances i.e. 2D or 3D distances
(Points with no elevations will be automatically excluded from the set if a 3D distance comparer method is selected)
* Description comparer: controls how cogo point raw descriptions are compared. Options are:
- NONE: Ignores all point descriptions
- CASE sensitive: points are considered duplicates only if descriptions are exactly the same including capitalization
- IGNORE case: points are considered duplicates if descriptions are the same, but capitalization may vary
* POINT selector: controls which point gets selected once a pair of duplicates is found. Options are:
- LAST: the second point is selected (bigger point number)
- FIRST: the first point is selected (smaller point number)
Additional settings available only after duplicates have been found:
- REPORT: Prints a list of the most recent duplicates found
- Clear report: clears the duplicate list
- Select points: creates a selection of the most recent duplicates found
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Examines a user selected set of cogo point objects in a drawing to identify and select possible duplicates
Activates the App with the Autodesk App Store. An active internet connection is required. Once activated the app can be used offline. This command is not available in the ribbon and needs to be manually typed in at the AutoCAD command prompt
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in.
OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
Once the installation is complete, start Civil 3D and login with your Autodesk® user id and password. Run the TLCogoDupeActivate command to activate the app. Once activated the app can be used offline.
This app will examine all possible unordered two cogo point combinations in the user selected set. The runtime therefore is proportional to n*n where n is the size of the set. Large sets of points may result in very slow runtimes. A duplicate search in progress can be aborted at any time by the user by pressing the Escape key on the keyboard in which case only duplicates found up to that point will be reported. Eliminate points where there are no suspected duplicates or split up sets in smaller subsets and process them individually to speed up processing time
For questions/comments/suggestions/bug reports etc please send an email to Todor.Latev@gmail.com
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Added 2021 support (No change in version number).|