POWERJOIN – Automatic Polyline Find and JoinWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
Some functions will PROMPT for selection and will require picking objects. Some prompts will need objects picked and then press <Enter> to finish selecting. Use F1 when hovering over Ribbon Bar Icon for detailed Help.
1. Join Polylines Automatically - Joins adjacent polyline, line and arc segments to create or convert selected line objects into closed polyline objects all at once hence eliminates multiple tasks.
2. Checks Polyline Closure - Checks to see if the beginning of a Polyline is at the same point as the end of the line.
3. Trims Extended Objects - Trims objects that extend beyond an intersection with the option to join the trimmed lines.
4. Trims and Joins selected lines - Trims objects that extend beyond an intersection with the option to join or not to join automatically when trimmed.
5. Joins Multiple Polyline Endpoints - Joins a group of polylines if the last segment is parallel and the number of polylines to be joined are the same number.
6. Auto Link - Connects opened polyline groups together in order of fence selection to create a closed boundary. Polyline group endpoints will need to be in proximity to endpoints of other opened groups. See illustration below.
7. Joins Broken Tapered Polyline(s) - Polylines that were drawn with tapers that may need to be "continued" at a taper.
8. Closes Opened Polygon(s) - Closes open polygons with arcs or straight segments.
9. Trims Lines and Polylines in/out Polygon(s) - Trims lines and polylines using a closed 0-width polygon as the "Cut" boundary.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Joins and cleans-up polylines and line entities to create closed boundaries and to close gaps not seen visibly.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this plug-in from Autodesk App Store has already installed the plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features, and uninstall as you would any other application from your system. For Installation help and Requirements, visit our Apps Support page
If the 'Final Tolerance' value is set too high over the 'Initial Tolerance' or more than 20 iterations, the program may continuously run and a progress bar will appear in the lower corner many times.
When using and only able to pick 1 line, then use the PICKADD command and set variable to 1.
Enter new value for PICKADD <0>: 1
|Version Number||Version Description|
|New Version compatible, no changes from previous version.|