JTB DST Tool TrialWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
Run DSTTOOL command in Autodesk® AutoCAD® or click on the button in the Ribbon menu. This app will help you:
- Merge DST files. If similar subsets are found, they will be merged into 1 subset.
- Purge unused info in DST files to reduce file size. The purging is useful for IT or CAD Managers to correct performance problems with SSM Sheet Sets that start to perform badly. Sometimes the DST file can grow unreasonably large and the purging can help.
- Convert DST files to XML format and back. Useful if manual edits need to be done to the file. Use for Notepad or XML Notepad or other XML editors.
- Fix File Path: If you move your project files, restructure the folders, you may find that in your SheetSets, many file and folder paths are marked as missing or not found. Click this command button will help you fix the issue. Assuming the dst file is in the out-most folder, the app will try to find all missing files and folders paths inside the dst file's folder structure.
- Find and replace a text portion in all reference file and folder path.
The DSTTOOL command starts the JTB DST Tool app.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app. Or, double-click the downloaded installer to install the app. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to be able to run the app.
To uninstall this app, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it.
On Windows 11 and 10 version 1703 or later press Windows+I on the keyboard to access Settings or click or right-click the Windows Start button and then select Settings. Click on Apps (optionally followed by Apps & features). On older Window versions click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features or Control Panel > Add.
|Added support for AutoCAD 2024
|Licensing bug fixed. (no version change)
|Added support for AutoCAD 2023. Fixed bug when a filereference item in the DST has nothing inside it causing failure.
|Fixed error DST file is not saved if it is open in AutoCAD.
|Added AutoCAD 2022 support
|Fixed missing sheets in Sheet List Table after merging
|Added support for Sheet Views to merge and update to Merge command. Sheet View text fields in drawings will be updated by a batch run via AutoCAD's Core Console.
|Fixed a file missing error in the installer
|Upgraded to License 4.3 ix reference paths: Find and Replace option added
|Upgrade the installation. Add support for Autodesk® AutoCAD® 2020. Add "Fix File Paths" command.
|Added Autodesk® AutoCAD® 2019 support. Minor adjustments.
|Added ability to merge custom properties when DST files are merged. Added network license feature.
|Added support for AutoCAD® 2018
|Fixed a bug in trial mode, related to decimal symbol
|First public release