ProtoTech's OBJ Importer for AutoCAD® - Trial
Digitally signed app
OBJ importer imports OBJ file to Autodesk® AutoCAD®.
ProtoTech converter's outstanding features:
Some more features:
- Supports Grouping (g) keyword.
- Import OBJ file having groups of the polygon.
Click here to view the partial client list.
When you install the plugin for the first time, the free trial version is automatically activated. So, what do you get in the trial?
- 15 exports for 7 days.
- Access to the full set of features.
Note: You will need to activate the paid version of the plugin after 15 trial / 7-days trial period.
- The cost of the product is 69. Users can purchase the paid version from here. You will receive an activation key automatically, via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- The paid version of this product is a subscription-based single machine-locked license.
- We also provide a floating license, that costs 119 USD. Users can buy the floating license from here.
- For any queries regarding license/activation and any other issues, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For licensing and more information about the product please click here.
About This Version
Version 5.1.23117.3456, 5/31/2023
Added support for AutoCAD 2024.
sign in to write a review Get Technical Help
ProtoTech Solutions and Services Pvt. Ltd. has provided exceptional AutoCAD plugins with their OBJ Importer and OBJ Exporter. We have been using these plugins extensively and are extremely satisfied with their performance and functionality. The plugins seamlessly integrate with AutoCAD, allowing us to efficiently import and export OBJ files. The team at ProtoTech Solutions has been responsive and supportive, promptly addressing any queries or concerns we had. We highly recommend ProtoTech Solutions and Services Pvt. Ltd. for their top-notch plugins and excellent customer service.
I used it to import an OBJ file created with DroneDeploy and it worked well.