(Updated to support Autodesk® Civil 3D® 2020)
The app will help you in quickly modifying the slope and elevation of a single pipe or multiple pipes at once. You don't need to worry about which is the Starting or Ending End of a pipe.
- Select pipe path, single or multiple pipes (from plan or profile interchangeably)
- Set Starting elevation of pipe path
- Set slope from Starting of path
Set Ending elevation of pipe path, pipe slope will be calculated automatically
- Modify pipes' elevations and slopes easily without opening every single pipe properties dialog
- Friendly user interface
- Match elevation or slope from another pipe or Pick from ProfileView
- "Command line only" version of this app is also included for your needs
Please find YouTube link below:
- Standalone License: Trial period is 14 days (not 30 days), no activation required. The activation code will be sent to your email address after purchasing. Please use TTH_QPS_License command to activate your product and restart Civil 3D after activating.
- Network License is also available (starting from 3 floating seats). Please contact us for more information.