SmartDraft HEC-RAS Tools included:
* A tool to create Autodesk® Civil 3D® Sample Lines or Polyline Section Lines at stations specified in a text file and / or stations entered by the operator. These section lines can be used by the Create HEC-RAS Data and Add to a HEC-RAS Project.
* A tool to rename by station or renumber with a prefix and suffix the Civil 3D Sample Lines associated to an alignment.
* A tool to create a HEC-RAS project with geo-referenced reach and cross section from Civil 3D section lines, an alignment, and a surface. The command supports alignments with curves, and section lines as either polylines or Civil 3D Sample Lines.
* A tool to add additional cross sections to an existing HEC-RAS Project from sections lines, the alignment, and surface within Civil 3D.
* A tool to add river / reach to an existing HEC-RAS Project from sections lines, the alignment, and surface within Civil 3D.
* A tool to read the cross section from a HEC-RAS GIS output (.sdf) file to create section lines and labels within Civil 3D. The section lines are polylines which can be added to an alignment’s Sample Line Group.
* A tool to read the floodplain delineation from a HEC-RAS GIS output (.sdf) file to create as floodplain lines within Civil 3D drawing.
* A tool to draw the cross sections from a HEC-RAS GIS output (.sdf) file within a Civil 3D drawing.
* A tool to import the water surface profiles from a HEC-RAS GIS output (.sdf) file into a Civil 3D drawing.
SmartDraft HEC-RAS Tools provides support for:
* HEC-RAS 3.1.3, 4.0, 4.1, and 5.0
To view HEC-REC Tools video demonstrations please visit: http://www.smartdraft.com/hec-ras.htm
Try SmartDraft HEC-RAS Tools and ignite your productivity.
This 30-day trial is a fully-functional version of the HEC-RAS Tools.
To continue using the software after the 30 day trial, you can purchase a license for $359.00 USD from our website. Visit: www.smartdraft.com and select the Purchase button.
30 day trial.