The WebGL Exporter for Autodesk® AutoCAD® has following features:
- It exports the model to an HTML document that can be viewed in the browser.
- It supports colors.
- Option is provided to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value. Increasing precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size.
- All the data is compressed which reduces the file size as much as possible.
- WebGL Exporter works with Autodesk® AutoCAD® 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 and 2013 (Both Win 32 and 64 bit).
This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
For any queries regarding license/activation, please feel free contact email@example.com.
If you want to try this product before buying, please download the trial version from here. This full featured trial version allows you to export 10 files for free
Automation and Scripting License for Standalone PCs
A special ‘automation’ license feature is available for this plugin. With this license, you will be able to call a function from your plugin (on the same host application) and export the file without requiring a user intervention. Advantages are
- You can provide a seamless file export experience to the users of your plugin
- You can provide standard input parameters for export and avoid GUI.
The cost of this license is actual plugin cost + 50 USD.
For licensing and more information about the product please click here.
If interested please contact us at support@ProtoTechSolutions.com