Read Help Document
Small and powerful application for the drawing of a conditional designation of slopes used in the drawing (previous name - AlxdDike).
- Support any curve types including feature line of Autodesk® Civil 3D®.
- Use three modes of drawing slopes
- Mirror short lines
- Shift the starting point of drawing
- Draw double slope ("mining")
- Draw mixed slope ("mining" and "rock" together) (new)
- Draw reinforced slopes
- Closing line vertices
- Remove intercrossing lines
- Display progress of drawing
- Draw in active space, anonymous block, named block (new) or group
- Draw in 3D!
- Settings for step, length of short line (percent or units), distance to dot under short line, colors, lineweights and etc.
- Use from your lisp application (see dike.lsp)
Russian users can buy Dike on official site, because paypal lock payment for Russian in dollars.
About This VersionVersion 5.4.0, 7/9/2019
Added change color of short lines and armed dots to current Fixed small bugs