Read Help Document
GeoToCAD™ for Autodesk® Civil 3D® is a technology demonstration of establishing a bi-directional connection from Civil 3D to the geospatial platform ArcGIS® able to:
- Import a specified area of the 3D surface on the Earth from ArcGIS to Civil 3D.
- Make a scene of a 3D model placed on the area in Civil 3D.
- Export the 3D scene from Civil 3D to ArcGIS.
- Preview the scene on the 3D map in ArcGIS.
- Save the scene to a 3D PDF file.
About This VersionVersion 184.108.40.206, 1/27/2020
Added support for Autodesk® Civil 3D® 2020. Fixed issue with connection to ArcGIS. Fixed link to the 3D buildings. Fixed issue with uploading Civil 3D surface or any other objects other than 3D models. Added control to select the line width of the marker used to select surface during import.