Connect your Autodesk® AutoCAD® projects to Google Earth, Google Maps, Bing Maps, OpenStreetMap or any WMS provider (e.g. USGS)
- Import images and create seamless mosaics with aerial imagery from Google Earth or any provided.
- Export your 2D drawings or 3D models directly to Google Earth, quickly and easily, in both KML and compressed KMZ format for greater versatility.
- Import KML files into AutoCAD.
- Create terrain models with elevation data fetched directly by Google Earth.
- Full package for surface creation by any data set, such as breaklines, boundaries, points or even elevation data extracted by plain text in AutoCAD.
- Advanced image processing capabilities, such as to merge and clip (while retaining georeference), and the ability to create World Files, thus allowing imagery transfer between AutoCAD and any other CAD/GIS system.
- 3,000+ supported coordinate systems worldwide, even in the basic edition of AutoCAD.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).
- Spread the benefits of Plex.Earth to your whole company:
Expedite your design process, significantly reducing the costs at the same time.
- Simple seat release:
Once a designer stops working with Plex.Earth or after 60 minutes of inactivity, the seat is readily available to the other team members.
- Use it from everywhere - any network:
Either you're in the office, at home or on the field, you can use Plex.Earth without geographic or network restrictions.
Makes your IT happy and your life easier:
Everything is managed by our cloud platform - You don't have to install and maintain a license manager locally on your network!
For team-wide trials, please contact us at email@example.com