Section view Elevation range and QTO Table tool
Main features of this App:
• Automatically adjust minimum elevation and maximum elevation of section views. The elevation range is re-calculated for each section view, based on the specified vertical space below/above visible sections of that section view.
• Export "Section view Quantity TakeOff tables" (Material type) of multi-section views to Excel. Multi materials and separate quantity takeoff values are gathered in one summary worksheet.
• Minimum elevation range (also considered as section view datum) may be rounded to a specific precision.
• Section view Quantity TakeOff table (Material type) must be inserted into section views before exporting to Excel. Each table must contain a column with “Material Name” values. Only Sample line name, station, Material Name, Material Area, incremental Volume and cumulative Volume values can be exported. Section view Quantity TakeOff table (Total Volume type) is not supported by this App.
• Transpose/non-transpose, with/without Header text section view QTO material tables are supported
• Both Metric and Imperial drawings are supported.
1. 30-day trial available. 30-day Trial requires signing in to the parent Autodesk® application with a valid Autodesk ID that did the download.
2. User can run this App with: A simple signing-in to the parent Autodesk application with a valid Autodesk ID that did the purchase. In this way, the user can run this App from any computer, provided that an internet connection is available. An OFFLINE license file is NOT applied for this App.
3. Users will get a message if this App package is launched from a virtual machine. App launched from a virtual machine will be limited in features.