EN Plastic Pipes catalog (Pressure Network)
Autodesk® Civil 3D® Pressure Network, plastic pipes, catalog to be used according to EN standards. Content has been realigned from the version 2022.0. Content is divided into 2 main groups (Generic and Manufacturer). All pipes are now fully based on EN/ISO standards. Additional information has been attached into pipe properties if applicable according to the standard (PN, SDR, SN, Design Coefficient C, Minimum Required Strength, Material Class etc.). Manufacturer specific content is now divided into its own catalog. Manufacturer specific pipes are also divided according to EN/ISO standard, but product names are used according to Manufacturer data sheets.
- Generic Content
- Manufacturer Specific Content
Generic Content includes:
- EN Plastic Pressure Pipes (EN 1555-2)
- EN Plastic Pressure Pipes (EN 12201-2)
- EN Plastic Pressure Pipes (EN 17176-2)
- EN Plastic Pressure Pipes (EN ISO 1452-2)
Manufacturer Specific Content includes:
- EN Plastic Pressure (water, sewerage) Pipes (Uponor, EN 12201-2)
- EN Plastic Pressure (gas) Electrofusion Fittings (Fusion Group, EN 1555-3)
- EN Plastic Pressure (water) Electrofusion Fittings (Fusion Group, EN 12201-3)
- EN Plastic Pressure Centric Reducers (Uponor, EN 12201-3)
- EN Plastic Pressure Segmented Fittings (Uponor, EN 12201-3)
- EN Plastic Pressure Stub Ends (Uponor, EN 12201-3)
Note: This catalog can be successfully used with any Hydraulics Calculations package, because pipes do have its inner diameter value as well as outer pipe diameter. Pipe general diameter or any other property can be used in labels or taken over into Property Set Definitions.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).