Provided in this app are reinforcing dynamic blocks that contain details of beams, columns, walls, as well as rebars and stirrups.
This application (complete set) is a set of dynamic block patterns with pieces of concrete beams, columns, walls and elements of reinforcement (rebar reinforcing cages, reinforcing fabric and various types of stirrups). Changing the geometry of each template automatically leads to an adjustment of the related pattern of reinforcing elements, including the length of reinforcement bars. Calculation of the length of reinforcement is done using mtext fields.
Flexible configuration of templates allows the use of combinations of dynamic blocks for different details. For example, the detail can be supplemented by a part of the wall rising from a beam, creating the desired image of the two and/or more dynamic blocks. Also, two dynamic blocks can be used to create images of concrete beams with a width exceeding 60 cm, with two, three or four stirrups.
Reinforcement cage dynamic block for anti-seismic beams allows the adjustment of the angles of reinforcement in the beam.
Most dynamic blocks (in the complete set) are designed to a scale of 1: 2.5, but NONCOR dynamic blocks used annotative text to the scale of 1: 5.
Enjoy exploring the "Dynamic block for concrete structures"!
List of Dynamic blocks for concrete structures (reinforcing details and rebars) contained in this version:
- Detail for rectangular aseismic beams reinforcement
- Detail of Aseismic reinforcement X-type cage for strengthening concrete walls (It requires manual completion of bends!)
- U-type fabricated rebar
- Rectangular closed stirrup for use with mesh reinforcing
- Inverted L fabricated rebar
- Rectangular closed stirrup for reinforcing beams (columns)
- U-type fabricated rebar with a two hooks
- Detail for beams from 20/45 to 40/200cm with one or two shelves for precasts
- Detail for beams from 40/45 to 80/200cm with one or two shelves for precasts
- Detail for beams from 60/45 to 200/200cm with one or two shelves for precasts (need combination with additional Main stirrups block!)
- Template for rectangular beams from 12/35 to 40/200cm
- Template for rectangular beams from 40/35 to 80/200cm
- Template for rectangular beams from 60/35 to 200/200cm (need combination with additional main stirrups block!)
- Detail for beams from 20/45 to 40/200cm in two floor levels
- Detail for beams from 40/45 to 80/200cm in two floor levels
- Detail for rectangular beam without floor
- U and L-type fabricated rebars for reinforcing of floor
- Details for rectangular UP or DOWN beam (with one or two sides floor)
- Detail for columns from 20/20 to 50/250cm
- Detail for doorstep
- Detail for floor reinforcing
- Detail for reinforcing of hidden laundry compartment
- Main stirrups for large (from 60/45 to 200/200cm) beams
- Protected area reinforcing details
- 2 Details for reinforced concrete beams with a niche for indoor electric blinds ("skirt" thickness from 6 to 13 cm)
- 2 Details for reinforced concrete beams with a niche for indoor electric blinds ("skirt" thickness from 13 to 25 cm)
- 2 Details for walls reinforcing
- 2 Details for reinforcing meshes
- Fabricated rebar for hidden laundry reinforcing and for reinforcement of the tank floor-wall junction