Traffic Signs Features:
- Insert traffic sign in Autodesk® AutoCAD® drawing by selecting the preview image
- Insert collection of traffic signs in AutoCAD drawing by selecting the preview image
- Easy to resize traffic signs in one step
- Add your custom traffic signs in AutoCAD drawing
- Easy to modify, stretch, move, copy and delete traffic signs
- Several types of signs: Color, grayscale, Contour Black/White and Gray
- You can use cancel mark
- More than 1700 US Traffic signs (AutoCAD blocks, MUTCD signs, MUTCD blocks)
- Insert pavement markings in AutoCAD drawing by selecting the preview image
- Add your custom pavement markings in AutoCAD drawing
- Several types of signs: Color, Black/White, Yellow, Contour Black/White and Gray
- Draw pedestrian crossing with specified parameters
- Transform selected objects by two points
Earth functions require Autodesk® Civil 3D® or Autodesk® AutoCAD® 2016-2020.
- Import BING image in CAD drawing
- Jump to Google Maps in the browser
- Jump to Google Earth in the browser
- Jump to StreetView in the browser
- Jump to Bing Maps in the browser
- Jump to Bing Maps bird’s eye view in the browser
Note: In AutoCAD, only 4 options are provided; in Civil 3D 10 additional options are provided.
Start your 15-days Free Trial from within AutoCAD, when you click on Activate Trial Version button.
During the free trial period, you will access the full functionality.
The difference between the Trial version and Full version:
Trial version: 230 Traffic Signs
Full version: More Than 1700 Traffic Signs
Note: the trial version requires an Internet Connection. For German version visit our homepage.