SmartDraft View Tools Trial
SmartDraft View Tools included:
Tools to twist and save views:
* View Twist: Twist the view so two selected points in the drawing become parallel to the bottom of the screen.
* View Twist to 0: Twist the view so north is pointing directly up.
* View All: Restore a view saved with the View Save All command.
* View Save All: Save a separate view for model space, in a layout tab, in each viewport window. Use View All to restore the saved views.
Tools to modify the crosshair angle:
* Crosshairs Horizontal to Screen: Rotate the crosshairs to be parallel with the bottom of the screen.
* Crosshairs to 0: Rotate the crosshairs to point in a northerly direction.
* Crosshairs Align to Object: Align crosshairs parallel to a selected line or polyline.
Tools to create and manage viewports:
* Viewport Make: Create viewport by specifying a rectangular area in modelspace.
* Viewport Zoom: Viewport zoom setup by selecting the viewport frame.
* Viewport Divide: Divide a viewport vertically or horizontally.
* Viewport Align: Align selected viewports' content to a source viewport.
* Viewport Move: Move the contents of a viewport vertically or horizontally by a given interval.
To view Text Tools video demonstrations please visit: http://www.smartdraft.com/videos/ViewTools.htm
This 30-day trial is a fully-functional version of the View Tools. See SmartDraft view Tools to purchase them.
To try our complete set of productivity tools, please visit us at www.smartdraft.com and download the free 30 day trial of SmartDraft Suite.
Descripción de la versión de prueba
This is a 30 day trial version.