CADtoEarth™ for Autodesk® AutoCAD® Civil 3D® is a POC application that establishes a bi-directional connection between Civil 3D and Cesium®. It allows users to create personal accounts on the CADtoEarth web application and provides individual control over the visibility of uploaded data.
Using Forge platform, CADtoEarth is integrated with Autodesk® A360 cloud service allowing users to better collaborate on projects.
CADtoEarth for Civil 3D provides a wide range of capabilities, including an ability to:
- Import a section of surface from Cesium into a modeling session with an applied satellite imagery;
- Import a pre-drawn sketch from Cesium into a modeling session;
- Get information about building layer from Cesium;
- Place the selected 3D structure on the imported surface within modeling session and then upload it back to Cesium;
- Upload the 3D structure directly from a modeling session onto Cesium;
- Convert 3D structure to 3D PDF format;
- Log in using Autodesk, Facebook or LinkedIn credentials