ProtoTech's 3D PDF Exporter for Fusion 360™
“3D PDF Exporter for Autodesk® Fusion 360™” exports the Fusion model to a 3D PDF (.pdf) file.
3D PDF is a popular format amongst a wide range of users belonging to a variety of disciplines.
Thus, ProtoTech's 3D PDF exporter aids in embedding your 3D designs into a document and sharing it with end-users, regardless of whether they have access to CAD software or not.
ProtoTech converter's outstanding features:
Some more features:
- Supports face level colors
- There is always a default compression which helps reduce the file size as much as possible.
- Exports BRep bodies, Components, and Assemblies
- Support VisRep bodies to export.
- Export sketch data.
- Supports texture export.
- Supports properties export.
Click here to get the list of our clients.
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically, via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- The paid version of this product is a subscription-based single machine-locked license.
- We also provide a floating license, that costs 299 USD. Users can buy the floating license from here.
- For any queries regarding license/activation and any other issues, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Licensing and more information about the product please click here.
Want to try out ProtoTech's plugin?
When you install the plugin for the first time, the free trial version is automatically activated. So, what do you get in the trial?
- 15 exports for 7 days.
- Access to the full set of features.
You can download the trial version from here.
Note: You will need to activate the paid version of the plugin after 15 trials / 7-days trial period.