Voronoi Sketch GeneratorMac OS, English
General Usage Instructions
Once installed, the "Voronoi Sketch Generator" add-in will create a new button in the menu of the "Model" workspace's "Create" panel.
When running the command these options will be available:
• Edge Style: Straight or Curved edges
• Number of Cells (2-256): Number of cells created in the sketch
• Pattern width: Width of the area filled with cells
• Pattern height: Height of the area filled with cells
• % to scale cells (10-100): Percentage to scale down each of the cells
Once the command is finished you will get something like what's shown in the "Generated sketch" screenshot.
These sketches can then be used to create or modify models.
Double-click the downlaoded installer from Autodesk App Store to install the app/plug-in.
You can unload the add-in without uninstalling it by clicking the "Stop" button when the add-in is selected in the list box on the "Add-Ins" tab of the "Scripts and Add-Ins" dialog.
Unchecking "Run on Startup" causes the add-in not to be loaded in future sessions of Autodesk® Fusion 360™.
- Navigate to ./ApplicationsPlugins folder and select the app bundle you want to uninstall
- Either drag the app bundle to the Trash, or right-click and select “Move to Trash”
- Right-click on the Trash-Can and select “Empty Trash”
- If you prefer keystrokes, you can also just select the app bundle and then hit Command+Delete to move the app to Trash, then empty the Trash and the app will be removed.
(C) Copyright 2015 by Autodesk, Inc.
Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software in object code form for any purpose and without fee is hereby granted, provided that the above copyright notice appears in all copies and that both that copyright notice and the limited warranty and restricted rights notice below appear in all supporting documentation.
AUTODESK PROVIDES THIS PROGRAM "AS IS" AND WITH ALL FAULTS. AUTODESK SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE. AUTODESK, INC. DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE OPERATION OF THE PROGRAM WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE.
|Version Number||Version Description|
Updated to support Fusion 360 version 2.0.1514