Export for PowerMill®Win64, English
General Usage Instructions
Upon running the app, the user will need to do the following.
- Navigate to the Utilities Menu in the Design Workspace
- Click on "Export to PowerMill"
- Choose the destination folder
- Select the "Auto Export document" if desired
- Pick all File types they would like to export
- Export is created upon hitting OK
- To export again just click "Save" (If "Auto Export document" is checked) or click the Powermill Icon on the toolbar (Manually Export)
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store has already installed the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the MSI to install the app.
You can unload the add-in without uninstalling it by clicking the "Stop" button when the add-in is selected in the list box on the "Add-Ins" tab of the "Scripts and Add-Ins" dialog.
Unchecking "Run on Startup" causes the add-in not to be loaded in future sessions of Fusion 360.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button.
OR, you can uninstall it from 'Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features' (Windows 8.1/10/11), just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
Planning for Version 2.0.0
- Auto Import into Open Instanstace of PowerMill
- Open PowerMill if not open
Small delay when exporting more file formats at the same time.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Initial Version. Features: Export different Fusion 360 file formats to PowerMill|