Object resizerMac OS, English
General Usage Instructions
- Download the Object resizer add-in from the Autodesk App Store website and run the installer.
- Run Object resizer add-in from the “Utilities” section in Autodesk® Fusion 360™.
- Press the Object resizer button in the “Sketch” panel.
- Select the body
- Enter the expected values in appropriate fields. (Optional) Select the point of the body.
- Write value along the x-axis and other coordinates will be calculated automatically.
- Write value along the y-axis and other coordinates will be calculated automatically.
- Write value along the z-axis and other coordinates will be calculated automatically.
- Press the "OK" button.
- Check if the body dimensions have changed.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. Or, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You can unload the add-in without uninstalling it by clicking the "Stop" button when the add-in is selected in the list box on the "Add-Ins" tab of the "Scripts and Add-Ins" dialog.
Unchecking "Run on Startup" causes the add-in not to be loaded in future sessions of Fusion 360.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button.
Or, you can uninstall it from 'Control Panel/Programs and Features' (Windows 7/8.1/10/11), just as you would uninstall any other application from your system
|Version Number||Version Description|
|The stable release of the Object resizer.|