Fill Gaps in SketchMac OS, English
General Usage Instructions
Fill Gaps in Sketch add-in scans a sketch and attempts to detect and fill gaps between endpoints of lines and curves in the sketch. It is particularly useful in an imported woodworking sketch geometry.
- Press the "Fill Gaps" button in the "Sketch" panel.
- Enter a gap width. Fill Gaps will attempt to fill gaps smaller than the specified gap width.
- Select the fill or join mode.
The fill attempts to add a new line between endpoints and attempts to keep the geometry unchanged.
The join attempts to join two curves. It changes the geometry and a whole shape of curves.
- Check the delete double checkbox to delete double lines. Double arcs and splines aren't supported in the current version.
- Check the project geometry checkbox to project the geometry to a new sketch. It flattens the geometry, but calculates longer.
- Press "OK" button.
Please check if all curves exist and have the right whole shape after filling the gaps, especially in the join or project modes.
Help online: https://maciejrogowski.com/fill-gaps-help/
1. Download the installer from Autodesk App Store.
2. Right-click on the "Downloads" folder and select "Open in Finder".
3. Right-click on the "FillGaps.bundle-macos.pkg" -> "Open With" -> "Installer".
You can unload the add-in without uninstalling it by clicking the "Stop" button when the add-in is selected in the list box on the "Add-Ins" tab of the "Scripts and Add-Ins" dialog.
Unchecking "Run on Startup" causes the add-in not to be loaded in future sessions of Autodesk® Fusion 360™.
- Navigate to ./ApplicationsPlugins folder and select the app bundle you want to uninstall
- Either drag the app bundle to the Trash, or right-click and select “Move to Trash”
- Right-click on the Trash-Can and select “Empty Trash”
- If you prefer keystrokes, you can also just select the app bundle and then hit Command+Delete to move the app to Trash, then empty the Trash and the app will be removed.
For support please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Added support for the new API.|