Fill Gaps in SketchMac OS, English
General Usage Instructions
Fill Gaps in Sketch add-in fills gaps between endpoints of lines and curves in a sketch. This add-in allows you to scan the sketch geometry and create closed profiles without gaps. It is particularly useful in an imported sketch geometry.
1. Press the "Fill Gaps" button in the "Sketch" panel.
2. Enter a gap width. All gaps between endpoints smaller than the specified gap will be filled.
3. Press "OK" button.
4. Gaps will be filled automatically.
Double-click the downloaded installer from Autodesk App Store to install the app/plug-in.
You can unload the add-in without uninstalling it by clicking the "Stop" button when the add-in is selected in the list box on the "Add-Ins" tab of the "Scripts and Add-Ins" dialog.
Unchecking "Run on Startup" causes the add-in not to be loaded in future sessions of Autodesk® Fusion 360™.
- Navigate to ./ApplicationsPlugins folder and select the app bundle you want to uninstall
- Either drag the app bundle to the Trash, or right-click and select “Move to Trash”
- Right-click on the Trash-Can and select “Empty Trash”
- If you prefer keystrokes, you can also just select the app bundle and then hit Command+Delete to move the app to Trash, then empty the Trash and the app will be removed.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Added support for the new API.|
|Improved gap detection.|