KeyShot 8 Autodesk® Fusion 360™ Add-inMac OS, English
General Usage Instructions
Simply click the KeyShot icon on the Quick Action toolbar (or select Render, Render in KeyShot from the Render Workspace) and your scene will be sent to KeyShot via the KeyShot for Fusion 360 Add-in.
After the initial transfer, you can utilize KeyShot LiveLinking by simply continuing to edit the scene and transfer the changes by clicking the KeyShot button again. The add-in will intelligently detect changes made to your model and only push those changes over to KeyShot to minimize export times.
Additionally, a KeyShot .bip may be exported by going to the Render Workspace and selecting Render, Export to KeyShot .bip.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store has already installed the app/plug-in.
OR, simply double-click the PKG to install the app.
You can unload the add-in without uninstalling it by clicking the "Stop" button when the add-in is selected in the list box on the "Add-Ins" tab of the "Scripts and Add-Ins" dialog.
Unchecking "Run on Startup" causes the add-in not to be loaded in future sessions of Autodesk® Fusion 360™.
- Navigate to/ApplicationsPlugins and select the app you want to uninstall
- Either drag the application icon to the Trash or right-click and select “Move to Trash”
- Right-click on the Trash can and select “Empty Trash”
- If you prefer keystrokes, you can also just select the app bundle and then hit Command+Delete to move the app to Trash, then empty the Trash and the app will be removed.
- Maintains color assignments on the part and assembly level.
- Maintains assembly structure.
- LiveLinking – update model inside KeyShot.
- Autodesk® Fusion 360™
- KeyShot 8
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Hidden objects are removed when live linking|