General Usage Instructions
Once installed, open a new or existing part. The ORDERFOX.com tab will appear. The easy to use drop down menu provides the following features of ORDERFOX.com:
Sign Up - Browse to the main page to sign up for ORDERFOX
Log In - Log in to ORDERFOX.com
Log Out - Log out of ORDERFOX.com
My Jobs - Manage your available jobs on the ORDERFOX.com marketplace:
- Expand your network of suppliers and focus on qualified partners.
- Immediate assistance when you have capacity issues, or a machine breaks down.
Add New Jobs - Publish a new job on the ORDERFOX.com platform
- Quickly access the right CNC manufacturers, thanks to the numerous search and filter functions.
- Find both local and global CNC manufacturing partners, thanks to the geographic search function.
- Define manufacturing partner specifications during the initial offering: company size, language, currency, terms and conditions, delivery specifications, certification requirements, etc.
- Create filters for Preferred and Exclusive Partners, or Company Blacklists, in order to optimize the accuracy of your offering(s).
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You can unload the add-in without uninstalling it by clicking the "Stop" button when the add-in is selected in the list box on the "Add-Ins" tab of the "Scripts and Add-Ins" dialog.
Unchecking "Run on Startup" causes the add-in not to be loaded in future sessions of Autodesk® Fusion 360™.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button.
OR, you can uninstall it from 'Control Panel/Programs and Features' (Windows 7/8.1/10), just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|This is an initial release of the app|