Cadsum STL Exporter for Autodesk® Fusion 360™-PaidWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
Steps to use Cadsum STL Exporter for Fusion 360:
- Open your Fusion model in an appropriate Fusion version.
- Click on the "Export STL" button in the ribbon bar and you will get a dialog with settings options.
- Now click on the Export button and you will be directed to the save dialog to select save file location.
- Your exported model will be saved in the selected file location. View your exported model in the appropriate viewer.
Steps to Activate:
- Click on the "Activate License" button in the ribbon bar.
- Enter the license key and press the Activate button. For license activation, the internet is required.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You can unload the add-in without uninstalling it by clicking the "Stop" button when the add-in is selected in the list box on the "Add-Ins" tab of the "Scripts and Add-Ins" dialog.
Unchecking "Run on Startup" causes the add-in not to be loaded in future sessions of Fusion 360.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button.
OR, you can uninstall it from 'Control Panel/Programs and Features' (Windows 7/8.1/10), just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Exports Fusion model in STL file format.|