Airfoil GeneratorWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
Generate sketch profiles for NACA airfoils in Fusion 360.
After installing the app, relaunch Fusion 360.
- Select the Airfoil option from the SKETCH panel.
- Specify the NACA number for a 4 or 5 series airfoil.
- Specify the number of points per side. Total points will be 2*numPoints+1.
- Selecting half cosine spacing will result in finer discretization near the leading edge of the airfoil compared to the default constant spacing.
- Selecting finite thickness will apply a finite thickness at the trailing edge compared to the default zero thickness.
- Clicking OK generates the airfoil profile.
- Scale, extrude, etc. in the modeling environment.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store has already installed the app/plug-in.
OR, simply double-click the MSI to install the app.
You can unload the add-in without uninstalling it by clicking the "Stop" button when the add-in is selected in the list box on the "Add-Ins" tab of the "Scripts and Add-Ins" dialog.
Unchecking "Run on Startup" causes the add-in not to be loaded in future sessions of Autodesk Fusion 360.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button.
OR, you can uninstall it from 'Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features' (Windows 7/8/8.1), just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|
Added error checking for inputs.
Initial release for Windows.