General Usage Instructions
- Connect your MicroScribe Digitizer
- Start the Add-In manager and select Digitzer and hit Run.
- Select your Digitizer COM-port number and press "Connect"
- Choose one of the scan methods
- Press the "i"-button to learn how this method works
- Scan the plane
- Press the button "Build the plane" to build your plane
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store has already installed the app/plug-in.
OR, simply double-click the MSI to install the app.
You can unload the add-in without uninstalling it by clicking the "Stop" button when the add-in is selected in the list box on the "Add-Ins" tab of the "Scripts and Add-Ins" dialog.
Unchecking "Run on Startup" causes the add-in not to be loaded in future sessions of Autodesk® Fusion 360™.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button.
OR, you can uninstall it from 'Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features' (Windows 7/8/8.1/10), just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
Contact me by e-mail "email@example.com" or by Telegram "t.me/DubrovkinDmitriy"
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Scanning lines and building planes.|