BOM CreatorMac OS, English
General Usage Instructions
The "BOM Creator" app is a Fusion 360 add-in.
1) Right-click the mouse to show the context menu.
2) Select "Create BOM" then "By Component", "By Part Name" or "By Bodies" to proceed to create a Bill of Materials of the current design.
3) Select the folder location to save the Bill of Materials CSV (.csv) file.
1.Download the installer from Autodesk App Store.
2.Right-click on the "Downloads" folder and select "Open in Finder".
3.Right-click on the "BOMCreator_mac.pkg" -> "Open With" -> "Installer".
Note: If the installer fails to install, follow this link for more help:
You can unload the add-in without uninstalling it by clicking the "Stop" button when the add-in is selected in the list box on the "Add-Ins" tab of the "Scripts and Add-Ins" dialog.
Unchecking "Run on Startup" causes the add-in not to be loaded in future sessions of Fusion 360.
- Navigate to the ./ApplicationsPlugins folder and select the app bundle you want to uninstall
- Either drag the app bundle to the Trash or right-click and select “Move to Trash”
- Right-click on the Trash-Can and select “Empty Trash”
- If you prefer keystrokes, you can also just select the app bundle and then hit Command+Delete to move the app to Trash, then empty the Trash and the app will be removed.
- Centre of Mass is only calculated for singular items.
- Only supports "Decimal" for "Foot and inch display format".
Support Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Version Number||Version Description|
|- Added a new method "By Bodies". - Updated for the September release of Fusion 360.|