DuplicateComponentsMac OS, English
General Usage Instructions
- Run Fusion 360
- Load this Add-In
- Create a component in the Design Workspace
- Create Tab > Pattern Group > Duplicate Components command
- Select the Component
- Specify the number of Copies needed
- Select an Arrangement type from the dropdown
- If a direction is chosen, users can change the spacing between components. This value determines the distance in mm between the bounding boxes of the components.
- By default, the command creates a new instance of the selected component. The "Copy & Paste New method" option creates a new component that is a copy of the selected component.
- Press OK
1. Download the installer from Autodesk App Store.
2. Right-click on the "Downloads" folder and select "Open in Finder".
3.Right-click on the "DuplicateComponents_for_Fusion360_macos.pkg" -> "Open With" -> "Installer".
You can unload the add-in without uninstalling it by clicking the "Stop" button when the add-in is selected in the list box on the "Add-Ins" tab of the "Scripts and Add-Ins" dialog.
Unchecking "Run on Startup" causes the add-in not to be loaded in future sessions of Fusion 360.
- Navigate to the ./ApplicationsPlugins folder and select the app bundle you want to uninstall
- Either drags the app bundle to the Trash or right-click and select “Move to Trash”
- Right-click on the Trash Can and select “Empty Trash”
- If you prefer keystrokes, you can also just select the app bundle and then hit Command+Delete to move the app to Trash, then empty the Trash and the app will be removed
|Version Number||Version Description|