General Usage Instructions
- Run Fusion 360
- Load this Add-In
- Create a component in the Design Workspace
- Create Tab > Pattern Group > Duplicate Components command
- Select the Component
- Specify the number of Copies needed
- Select an Arrangement type from the dropdown
- If a direction is chosen, users can change the spacing between components. This value determines the distance in mm between the bounding boxes of the components.
- By default, the command creates a new instance of the selected component. The "Copy & Paste New method" option creates a new component that is a copy of the selected component.
- Press OK
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. Or, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You can unload the add-in without uninstalling it by clicking the "Stop" button when the add-in is selected in the list box on the "Add-Ins" tab of the "Scripts and Add-Ins" dialog.
Unchecking "Run on Startup" causes the add-in not to be loaded in future sessions of Fusion 360.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button.
Or, you can uninstall it from 'Control Panel/Programs and Features, just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|