3D Voronoi Studio for Autodesk® Fusion 360™Mac OS, English
General Usage Instructions
- Select the "3D Voronoi Studio" button from ("TOOLS" tab -> PERCEPTINO Panel) or from (SOLID tab -> CREATE panel -> menu)
- Select a body to fracture in the "General" group or change the settings of the proxy box in the "Proxy" group
- Create a list of distributors and change their settings using the "Distributors" tab to create Voronoi sites (Voronoi points)
- Select the desired outputs (Fragments, Gap Fillers and Voronoi Sites) and change their settings using the "Outputs" tab
- Select the desired appearances for fragments and gap fillers using the "Appearances" tab
- Click on the "Preview" button (eye button) or press the "Space" key to preview the output
- Click on the "Build" button to make the final fractured body (Unavailable in Trial Version)
- Download the installer from Autodesk App Store.
- Right-click on the "Downloads" folder and select "Open in Finder".
- Right-click on the "FillGaps.bundle-macos.pkg" -> "Open With" -> "Installer".
You can unload the add-in without uninstalling it by clicking the "Stop" button when the add-in is selected in the list box on the "Add-Ins" tab of the "Scripts and Add-Ins" dialog.
Unchecking "Run on Startup" causes the add-in not to be loaded in future sessions of Autodesk® Fusion 360™.
- Navigate to the ./ApplicationsPlugins folder and select the app bundle you want to uninstall
- Either drag the app bundle to the Trash or right-click and select “Move to Trash”
- Right-click on the Trash-Can and select “Empty Trash”
- If you prefer keystrokes, you can also just select the app bundle and then hit Command+Delete to move the app to Trash, then empty the Trash and the app will be removed.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Added linked duplication (for distributors) Added scale transformation (for distributors) Moved to TOOLS tab|